- Construction: The frame is constructed on-site from kiln-dried, grade 1, close-grain hardwood and hardwood plywood. Our frame construction utilizes extra large corner-blocks and an insulated wood inner frame for added rigidity and durability. The entire frame is then cocooned in polyurethane foam padding to ensure no hard edges come in contact with the leather upholstery, plushness and long-lasting comfort. We use Leggett & Platt reclining mechanisms on reclining models.
- Foam Core: Environment friendly, CRC free polyurethane foam of varying densities are used in all of our products. Full polyurethane blanks are brought into our own state of the art, computerized foam cutting plant where we cut our foam to our exact specification. At a minimum density of 2.2 #s, after cutting every seat is tested then sorted according to firmness ensuring a consistent sit and the most comfortable seat in the house.
- Fiber: Our cushions are filled with the finest polyester fiber from Japan, Korea and Taiwan. We employ state of the art equipment to regulate the fibers and proprietary techniques for fluffing and stuffing the fiber to ensure softness and long-lasting comfort without the materials shifting or breaking down over time.
- Suspension: Infinite directional, commercial furniture grade webbing is used in our seats and backs. This suspension system is the same system used in the airline and aerospace industry and ensures the individual support of every seat, evenly distributed weight, increased comfort and durability.
- Seat Cushions: Attached seats and backs.